Call for Poster
A poster submission is not required to attend the symposium, however, all attendees are encouraged to submit posters to the poster sessions held during the symposium. The information and requirements for poster submission can be found below. We encourage a variety of poster presentations submitted by all professionals who focus on research in biomedical sciences.
CALL FOR SUBMISSION:
Deadline for abstract submission: 26th May 2019
- Please submit the completed proposal template (here) (in Word format) by email to email@example.com, and indicate “Poster Submission – (Your Full name)” in the email subject line.
- The proposal should include the materials as cited in the abstract and the following:
- Name and affiliation of the first author
- Contact information of the first author
- Poster title with no more than 250 characters including space
- Abstract with no more than 250 words
- The authors of the selected abstracts will be notified by emails by 30th May 2019.
The maximum poster size is 0.8 metre (wide) by 1.18 metre (high). Exhibition boards and amenities for putting up the posters will be provided by the organizer on site. Presenters have to post their printed posters before the Opening Ceremony on 12th June (Wednesday). Printing service is not available on site.
The poster should include:
- Name(s) affiliation of Author(s)
- Objectives / Introduction
The poster must cover the materials as cited in the abstract.
The followings are some tips for your consideration when you prepare your poster:
- Place the title of your paper and your paper number prominently on the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your paper.
- Highlight the authors’ names and contact information in case the viewer is interested in more information.
Poster Award – Selected Poster Presentation
The review committee consists of members from the Faculty of Health Sciences will assess all submitted poster proposals and the best proposal/abstract(s) will be selected for an on-stage presentation.
Poster Award – Best Poster Awards
The review committee consists of members from the Faculty of Health Sciences will assess all posters for maximum of five Best Poster Awards.